This soup has okra and tomatoes in it and is very healthy. The soy milk in this soup makes it a good source of protein. The okra makes it thick and creamy. Please try it out.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
- 2oz (50g) Minced beef
- 3.5oz (100g) Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Okra (2oz, 50g)
- 4/5 cup (200ml) of Soy Milk
- 2/5 cup (100ml) of water
- 1tsp Chicken Soup Stock
- A little Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Olive oil
How to Soup
- Remove the stems of the cherry tomatoes.
2. Slice the okra into round slices.
3. Light the pot over low heat. Pour the olive oil.
4. Put and brown the beef.
5. Put and brown tomatoes and okra.
6. Once they are cooked, pour soy milk and water.
7. Put chicken soup stock and a little pepper.
8. Boil over low heat for 5 minutes.
Very creamy! Very good!
If you fry the ingredients thoroughly first, it can be done in a short simmer for as little as 5 minutes. Be careful not to cook the input over high heat as it will separate. Cook on low heat.
diet, lowcarb, weightloss, healthy, keto, lowcalorie, recipe, food,