Cooking time: less than 20mins
This is a tomato soup with sausage and mixed beans. It is full of sausage and mixed beans, so you can chew it well and it will fill you up very well. The sourness of the tomatoes accents the soup and makes it very tasty. Please give it a try.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 3.5 oz (100g) sausage
- 1.5 oz (40g) onion
- 0.2 oz (5g) parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 4 oz (110g) canned mixed beans
- 3/5 cup (150ml) water
- 2/5 cup (100ml) canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp chicken soup stock
- Cut the sausage into bite-sized pieces. Finely chop the onion and parsley. Slice the garlic.
2. Heat a pan over low heat. Add the olive oil and saute the garlic until fragrant. Add the onions, tear the red pepper by hand, and saute until the onions are transparent. Then add the sausage and mixed beans and saute for about 2 minutes.
3. Add water, canned crushed tomatoes, and chicken soup stock.
4. Cook for 5 min.
5. Finally, sprinkle with parsley to finish.
It is very healthy with lots of legumes.
Be careful not to burn the garlic. Sausages and beans are processed, so you only need to fry them a little.
#soup #weightloss #dietsoup #dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan