I used Darjeeling tea for this soup. Tea is good for weight management. I recommend you to put tea in the soup.
The bitterness of the Darjeeling tea combined with the tartness of the tomatoes is very tasty.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 1.8 oz (50g) sausage
- One tomato
- 2/3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of consomme
- One teabag of Darjeeling tea
How to Soup
- Remove the stems from the tomato
2. Cut the tomato into 8 equal pieces
3. Place the teabag in the teapot.
Pour 400ml hot water.
Wait 5 minutes. Then, remove the teabag.
4. Light the pot over low heat.
Pour the olive oil.
5.Put and brown the sausage.
6. Put the tomato pieces.
Grill the tomatoes front and back.
7. Pour the 400ml Darjeeling tea from the tea pot
8. Put 2g consomme.
Boil 10 minutes over middle heat.
9. Remove the lye sometimes
10. It is done!