Today’s soup is “Sausage and Onion Soup ~Chamomile flavor~”.
Tea is good for weight management.
And onions are said to be good for weight loss due to high fiber content.
The refreshing flavor of the chamomile matches the sweetness of the onions and is very tasty!
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 2.5 oz (80g) sausage
- 7 oz (200g) onion
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of consomme
- a teabag of Chamomile tea
- Place the teabag in the teapot. Pour 400ml hot water.
2. Wash the onion skin carefully. Because I use it for the broth.
3. Cut the top and bottom of the onion. Peel the onion.
4. Put the onion skins into the teabag
5. Slice the onion into quarters.
6. Light the pot. And pour the tea from the teapot.
7. Place the onion skin teabag in the pot. Boil over low heat while cooking sausage and onion.
8. Light the pan. Pour the olive oil in the pan.
9. Place the onion slices and sausages
10. Cook until browned.
11. Put the sausages and onion slices into the pot.
12. Put the 2g consomme. Boil over 10 min over low heat.
13. After 10 min, remove the teabag.
14. It is done!