Cooking time: less than 10mins
It’s been cold lately🤐⛄❄. I’d like to drink a warm soup🍲 when it’s like that. Today, I made a simple soup using salmon. Just cut a piece of salmon into bite-sized pieces, add vegetables and seasonings, and microwave it. It’s a soy milk based soup, so it’s very healthy and low in calories. Please give it a try👍.
ingredients for 1 serving
- 4.5 oz (130g) salmon
- 1.5 oz (40g) onion
- 1.5 oz (40g) carrot
- 1.5 oz (40g) frozen spinach
- 1 tsp consomme soup stock
- A little salt & pepper
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp white wine
- 3/5 cup (150ml) soy milk or (milk)
- 2/5 cup (50ml) water
How to prepare the ingredients
- Cut the salmon into one-bite pieces.
2. Slice the onion.
3. Slice the carrot.
4. Place the chopped ingredients in a bowl. Add the 1.5 oz (40g) frozen spinach.
5. Add 1 tsp consomme soup stock, A little salt & pepper, 1 tsp grated garlic, 2 tsp butter, 2 tsp white wine, 3/5 cup (150ml) soy milk or (milk), and 2/5 cup (50ml) water. Mix very well!
6. Wrap the bowl, and leave the air-hole.
7. Put the bowl into the microwave. Cook for 6 min.
8. After 6 min, it is done!
A piece of salmon may have a bone attached to it. Be sure to remove the bones before cooking. Vegetables should be properly sliced. This is because slicing vegetables makes them easier to cook in the microwave. When microwaved, the soy milk will separate and become a little balled up, but don’t worry.
#soup #dietsoup #dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan