This Ramen-style soup is based on the soy sauce flavor. The sweetness of the onion is a perfect match for the soy sauce. The texture of the broccoli is a great addition. Let the cooking begin!
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 1.8oz (50g) beef
- 3.5oz (100g) broccoli
- 3.5oz (100g) onion
- 2 tsp of sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp of chicken soup stock
- a tsp of soy sauce
How to Soup
- Cut the onion into one-bite pieces.
2. Cut the beef into one-bite pieces.
3. Light the pot over middle heat. Pour 2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
4. Place and brown the beef.
5. Once the beef is cooked, put and brown the onions.
6. Once onions are cooked, pour 350 ml water.
7. When it boils, put the broccoli, 3g chicken soup stock, and a teaspoon of soy sauce.
8. Boil 5 min over middle heat. Sometimes, remove the lye.
The sweetness of the onion is a perfect match for soy sauce!