This soup is excellent Ramen taste and very quick to make! The clam broth and butter match very well. The Miracle Noodles are very healthy. Let the cooking begin!
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
- 1.8oz (50g) green peas (frozen green peas are OK!)
- 3.5oz (100g) clams (frozen clams are also easy to cook!)
- 7oz (200g) miracle noodles (check Amazon!)
- 2 tsp of sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp of chicken soup stock (3g)
- 2 tbsp of butter (5g)
- 2 tsp of soy sauce
How to Soup
- Light the pot over middle heat. Pour 2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
2. Put the clams and green peas.
3. Once the clams are open, pour in 350ml of water.
4. Put chicken soup stock, soy sauce and miracle noodles.
5. Boil over middle heat for 3 minutes after boiling.
6. At last, put the butter.
The clam broth and butter match very well. The Miracle Noodles are very healthy.