Cooking time: less than 20mins
I made Chinese cabbage and pork soup. Grated ginger is added to chicken soup stock. The umami of the pork and the sweetness of the Chinese cabbage are a delicious match. The ginger also adds a refreshing accent. The main effects and benefits of ginger are gingerol, which warms the body, and gingerol, which boosts the immune system. Gingerol is suitable for people who want to lose weight because it improves blood circulation, increases body temperature, and promotes the metabolism of fat and sugar.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 4 oz (115g) Chinese cabbage
- 3.5 oz (100g )pork belly slices 1/16 inch (1.6mm) thick
- a little leeks
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp num pla or soy sauce
- 2 tsp white wine
- 1 tsp chicken soup stock
- 1.3 cup (300ml) water
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Cut Chinese cabbage into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces. Cut the pork belly slices into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces. Finely chop the small leeks.
2. Light the pan over low heat. Place the Chinese cabbage on the bottom of the pot. Carefully place the pork belly slices on top of the Chinese cabbage, one at a time, shifting them around. If the pork belly slices are placed on top of each other, they will stick together and be very difficult to eat. By shifting the slices one by one, it will be easier to eat.
3. Add ginger, nam pla or soy sauce, white wine, and chicken soup stock. Then add water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. Remove the lye sometimes.
4. After 10 minutes, when the Chinese cabbage is tender, it is ready. Transfer the soup to a plate. Sprinkle with a small amount of leeks. Finally, pour some sesame oil on top.
Subscribe to our blog update!
#soup #salad #weightloss #dietsoup #dietsouplife #lowcarb #keto #ketosoup #recipe #recipes #loseweight #soupdietprogram #soupdietplan #lowcarbsoup #soupdiet #soupdiettoloseweight #soupdietrecipes #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast #dietsoupforweightloss #weightlosssouprecipes #dietchickensoup #diethealthysouprecipes #dietsouptoloseweight #ketosouprecipes #ketosouprecipesforweightloss #weightlosssoupdietplan #soupdietplanforweightloss #chickensoupdietplan