It’s very tasty with the seafood broth. The milk and cabbage go well together. Cabbage regulates the condition of our stomach! It is very healthy soup! Let the cooking begin! Also, I was writing only (g) and (ml). I added (oz) an (cup). It is easy to see the amount of ingredients.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 1.8 oz (50g) Frozen Seafood Mix
- 1.8 oz (50g) Broccoli (Frozen OK)
- 3.5 oz (100g) Cabbage
- 4/5 cup (200ml) Milk
- 2/5 cup (100ml) Water
- 1/2 tbsp consomme
- A little salt & pepper
- 2/3 tbsp of olive oil
Let the cooking begin!
- Slice cabbage.
2. Light the pot over low heat. Pour the olive oil.
3. Place and brown the seafood mix.
4. Place and brown the broccoli.
5. Put cabbage, milk and water. Boil over middle heat until it boils.
6. Put consomme, salt and pepper.
7. Boil over low heat for 3 minutes after boiling. After 3 min, It is done!
It is very tasty with the seafood broth. The milk and cabbage go well together.
If you use frozen seafood and broccoli, please thaw them before cooking. Cook only for a short time, as the vegetables will be too soft if you overcook them. Cabbage and broccoli are both vegetables that can be eaten raw. So once they’re cooked to some degree, they’re fine to eat.