Eggs provide a very good source of protein. It’s also very easy and delicious to make. This healthy lowcarb and lowcalorie soup is good for weightloss and diet.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 2oz (50g) frozen corn
- 2oz (50g) frozen green peas
- 1/2 tbsp of consomme
- A tea bag of
Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea (caffeine-free)
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp of milk
- 1 tbsp of water
Let the cooking begin!
- Place the tea bag. Pour 1 cup of hot water.
2. Pour the tea. Light the pot over middle heat.
3. Put the corn, green peas and consomme.
4. When it boils, remove lye. Boil 3 min after boiling.
5. Put the egg mayonnaise, milk and water.
6. Mix well!
7. Put in a heatproof container. Cover with plastic wrap.
8. Cook in the microwave for 1.5 min. If not enough add 30 sec.
9. Place the egg cake on the dish. Pour the soup.
Egg cake is so soft and tasty!
To make the eggcake, put it in the microwave for a minute or so to cook. Then, once you take them out, mix the eggs inside. Then put it back in the microwave and cook for an additional 30 seconds. That way you’ll have a more fluffy egg cake. Give it a try.