DHA and EPA, which are contained in large quantities in sardines, not only improve memory and learning ability, but also have a blood thinning effect, a fat burning effect, a cholesterol level improvement effect, and an effect of lowering neutral fat. Also, The curry spices and oil sardine go well together! Let the cooking begin!
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 5oz (150g) Oil Sardine (canned goods)
- 2oz (50g) Broccoli
- 2oz (50g) Edamame
- 1/2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp Consomme
- A little salt & pepper
- A tea bag of Earl Grey
- 1.25 cup of hot water
Let the Cooking begin!
- Place the tea bag. Pour 1.25 cup hot water.
2. Pour Earl Grey tea. Light the pot over middle heat.
3. Put edamame, oil sardine, and broccoli.
4. Put curry powder, consomme, and salt & pepper.
5. Boil over low heat for 3 minutes after boiling.
The curry spices and oil sardine go well together!