Cooking time: less than 30mins
I made a creamy curry soup based on onions and soy milk. The soup is topped with fried asparagus and mixed seafood. The creamy taste combined with the spicy flavor of the curry is very delicious. Curry powder contains many ingredients that are good for your health. Please refer to the following.
Turmeric : Enhances liver function. It is also famous for its turmeric power. Coriander: Helps with digestion and stomach health. It is a popular pak choi. Cumin: Digestion and detoxification. Cumin has been cultivated since ancient Roman times. Chili peppers: stomachic, intestinal, and appetite stimulating. It is a famous spice that is also effective for weight loss. Pepper: Effective in increasing appetite and strengthening the body. In Chinese medicine, it is also used to treat infections.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 3.5 oz (100g) asparagus
- 5 oz (140g) onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 5 oz (140g) frozen seafood mix
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3/5 cup (150ml) water
- 3/5 cup (150ml) soy milk
- 1 tsp consomme soup stock
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Remove the tough root end of the asparagus. Hold the root end with your right hand and the middle part of the asparagus with your left hand and bend it. The hard part will break off. Next, peel off the tough skin from the center to the base of the asparagus with a peeler. Finally, cut the asparagus into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces.
2. Use half of the onions. Cut off the ends of the halved onions. Next, peel the onion skin by hand. Then slice it into 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick slices. The onions will be cooked after frying and then finely chopped in a blender, so you can slice them into larger pieces.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil. Add the frozen seafood mix and fry. If you add the frozen mixture, it will release a lot of water. Saute until all the water is absorbed. If you have time, thaw the seafood mix beforehand and wipe off the water with paper before frying. When the seafood mix is browned, remove it to a plate. Next, fry the asparagus. When the asparagus is browned, remove it to a plate.
4. Prepare a pot and heat it over medium heat. Add the butter, then the onions and saute until browned. When the onions are soft and well browned, add water and simmer with the lid on. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes of simmering, remove the lid from the pot. Using a blender, mix the onions. When the onions become fine as shown in the picture, it is OK. Next, add the soy milk. Then add the consommé soup stock. Lastly, add the curry powder. Then heat the soup over low heat, being careful not to let the soy milk boil. If the soy milk boils, it will separate, so be careful.
6. When the soup is warm, transfer it to a plate. Place the fried asparagus on top of the soup. Top with the fried seafood mix. Creamy curry soup is ready to serve.
#soup #salad #weightloss #dietsoup #dietsouplife #lowcarb #keto #ketosoup #recipe #recipes #loseweight #soupdietprogram #soupdietplan #lowcarbsoup #soupdiet #soupdiettoloseweight #soupdietrecipes #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast #dietsoupforweightloss #weightlosssouprecipes #dietchickensoup #diethealthysouprecipes #dietsouptoloseweight #ketosouprecipes #ketosouprecipesforweightloss #weightlosssoupdietplan #soupdietplanforweightloss #chickensoupdietplan