I wanted to drink a soup with young corn in it, so I made a soup with young corn. I seasoned the consommé with sesame oil and other ingredients. To make it quick, I used the microwave to make it easy. I cut up the vegetables, put them in a heatproof bowl, cooked them in the microwave, and voila! It’s packed with vegetables and very healthy.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 2oz (60g) Onion
- 2oz (60g) Mushroom
- 2oz (60g) Young Corn
- 0.5oz (15g) Green Onion
- One egg
- 2.5oz (70g) Canned Tuna
- 1 tsp Consomme soup stock
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 tsp White Wine
- A little Salt
- 1 tsp Grated Garlic
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 4.5/5cup (200ml) water
How to prepare ingredients
- Make fine vertical slashes along the onion fibers.
2. Turn the onion and cut with a knife at a right angle to the cut.
3. Mince the onions with a knife to make them finer.
4. Slice the mushrooms. (Do not wash the mushrooms at this point, just clean them with tissue paper. Be careful not to wash them with water, as this will spoil the taste of the mushrooms.)
5. Cut the young cone in half lengthwise.
6. Slice the green onions lengthwise first.
7. Next, turn the green onions and cut at right angles to the slice you just cut.
8. Mince the green onions with a knife to make them finer.
9. Crack the eggs in a bowl and mix well. Now the preparation of cooking ingredients is complete.
Put ingredients into a heatproof bowl
- Put 1 tsp consomme soup stock.
2. Pour 1 tsp sesame oil.
3. Pour 2 tsp white wine.
4. Add a little salt.
5. Put 1 tsp grated garlic.
6. Put 1 tsp grated ginger.
7. Pour 4.5/5cup (200ml) water.
8. Mix well.
9. Cover with plastic wrap.
10. Put the bowl into microwave and cook for 3 min.
11. After 3 min, take the bowl from the microwave. Open the wrap only halfway.
12. Add the eggs and stir well.
13. Put it in the microwave again. Cook another 3 min!
It is done!
The key to this soup is to chop the onions and green onions into small pieces. This brings out the fresh taste of the green onions and the sweetness of the onions. It is also made in the microwave to save time. Even when you’re busy, it’s easy to chop the ingredients, put them in a bowl, season them and cook them. Give it a try.
#dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan