Daikon radish is one of the low carb vegetable. It helps our weight control. Moreover, The broth of the wings matches the gentle sweetness of the radish and is very delicious. Let the cooking start!
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
- 7 oz (200g) Daikon Radish
- 3.5 oz (!00g) Chicken Wings
- 1/2 tsp of salt (2g)
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- A tea bag of White tea
How to Soup
- Place the white tea. Pour 350ml hot water.
2. Rub 2g salt into the wings.
3. Peel the Daikon Radish.
4. Put the peelings into the teabag for the broth.
5. Cut the daikon radish into 1cm pieces.
6. Light the pot over low heat. Pour the olive oil.
7. Put and brown the wings.
8. When the wings are done, pour 350ml white tea. Boil over middle heat.
9. Put the Radish and Radish peelings teabag.
10. When it boils. Cook over low heat for another 15 minutes.
11. After 15mi, remove the teabag. It is done!
The broth of the wings matches the gentle sweetness of the radish and is very delicious.