Cooking time: less than 20mins
Today’s soup is a fresh cream soup with chicken thighs and cabbage. The chicken broth and fresh cream match each other and stimulate the appetite. Since there is a lot of cabbage and chicken in this soup, you can fill your stomach with just one bowl. Moreover, it is low-calorie and low-carb, making it the perfect soup for dieters. It is also a great dish to warm up the body, especially during this cold season. Please give it a try.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 2 oz (55g) onion
- 3.5 oz (100g) chicken thigh
- 3.5 oz (100g) cabbage
- 1 tbsp green onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/5 cup (50ml) white wine
- 3/5 cup (150ml) water
- 1 tsp chicken soup stock
- 1/5 cup (50ml) fresh cream
- A little salt & pepper
- Finely chop the onions and green onions.
2. Cut cabbage and chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces.
3. Slice the garlic.
4. Heat a pan and add olive oil. Saute the garlic over low heat until fragrant.
5. Add chicken thighs and onions and saute well. Then add the cabbage and saute for 2 minutes.
6. Add white wine, water, and chicken soup stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add the fresh cream and a pinch of salt and pepper and stir.
8. Transfer to a plate and top with green onions and you are ready to serve.
The fresh cream and chicken broth are a great match.
The cream should be added after the heat is turned off at the end. Stir well after adding the cream.
#soup #weightloss #dietsoup #dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan