This soup is so good. The coconut and curry are a great match. The spices in the curry, along with the garlic and ginger, promote fat burning. It’s also a very healthy way to eat a lot of vegetables. You must try it.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 3oz (85g) potato
- 1/2 (30g) green bell pepper
- 1/2 (30g) red bell pepper
- 3oz (85g) onion
- 3.5oz (100g) chicken breast
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4/5 cup (200ml) water
- 3/5 cup (140ml) coconut milk
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp consomme soup stock
- 1/2 tsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Worcester sauce
- 2 tsp white wine
- a little grated garlic and ginger
- Slice the potato. Leave the potato skins on. This is because potato skins are packed with nutrients.
2. Cut the bell pepper into one-bite pieces.
3. Cut the bell pepper into one-bite pieces.
4. Finely chop the onions.
5. Cut chicken into one-bite pieces.
6. Light the pot. Pour 2 tsp of olive oil. Put and brown potato and bell peppers.
7. Once it’s done, take it out.
8. Put and brown the chicken. If you need olive oil, add the oil.
9. Put and brown the onion. Fry well!
10. Pour 4/5 cup water.
11. Boil 5 min.
12. After 5 min, pour 3/5 cup coconut milk, 2 tsp curry powder, 1/2 consomme soup stock, 1/2 tsp ketchup, 1/2 tsp Worcester sauce, 2 tsp white wine, and a little grated garlic and ginger.
13. Boil 5 min. Then, it is done.
14. Serve the grilled vegetables on top of the soup.
The coconut milk and curry are a great match.