The ingredients of this soup are only vegetables. It’s full of veggies and will fill me up! The sweetness of the eggplant, the tartness of the tomatoes, and the richness of the cheese combine to make this dish very tasty. Let the cooking begin!
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
- 1 eggplant 3.5oz (90g)
- 2 peppers 1 oz (50g)
- 5 cherry tomatoes 1.5 oz(75g)
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of consomme
- 1.5oz (30g) cheese
- a tea bag of chamomile tea
- Cut the peppers into one-bite pieces. Leave the seeds, because seeds are full of nutrients.
2. Remove the stems of cherry tomatoes.
3. Remove the stems of eggplant.
4. Peel the eggplant.
5. Cut the eggplant into one-bite pieces.
6. Light the pot over low heat. Pour the olive oil.
7. Put and brown the eggplant, peppers, and tomatoes.
8. When it’s cooked, pour the 350ml chamomile tea. Boil over middle heat.
9. Put 2g consomme. When it boils, boil another 10 min over low heat.
10. Finally, put the cheese. It is done!
Taste so GOOD! Please try!