How’s everything going, my friends!
Today’s soup is “Bacon and Carrot Soup ~Lemon Ginger Flavor~”.
The fat-burning properties of lemon ginger tea and the skinny ingredients of carrots make it very healthy.
Now, let the cooking begin!
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 7 oz (200g) carrot
- 2.5 oz (80g) bacon
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 tbsp of consomme
- 2 tsp of olive oil
How to Soup
- Place the teabag of lemon ginger. Pour 400ml hot water. After 5min, remove the teabag.
2. Peel the carrot. Cut the stem.
3. Place the stem and peelings into the teabag.
4. Cut the carrots into bite size pieces.
5. Light the pot. Pour the olive oil.
6. Place and brown the bacons.
7. Put the butter.
8. Once bacons are cooked, pour the tea from teapot.
9. Put the carrots and carrots peelings’ teabag.
10. Put 2g comsomme.
11. Close the pot lid. Boil 15 minutes.
12. After 15 minutes, remove the teabag.
It is done!