One of the features of this soup is the inclusion of yogurt. The yogurt gives it a very refreshing taste. And since it is made with soy milk, it is very rich in protein. In addition, it’s made with a can of bean mix, which gives you an extra boost of protein. This is the perfect protein soup after a strength training or other workout. We hope you try it.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 3oz (85g) Sausage
- 3.5oz (100g) Onion
- 4oz (110g) Canned Mixed Beans
- Quarter of a Garlic clove
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 3/5 cup Water
- 3/5 cup Soy Milk
- 1 tsp (3g) Consomme soup stock
- A little salt & pepper
- 2oz (60g) Yogurt
- A little Parsley
- Cut the sausage.
2. Cut the onion.
3. Slice the garlic.
4. Pour 2 tsp olive oil. Cook over low heat.
5. Brown the garlic slices until until the garlic is fragrant.
6. Brown the sausage and onion.
7. Put 4oz (110g) Canned mixed beans.
8. Pour 3/5 cup (150ml) water.
9. Boil 5 min after boiling.
10. After 5 min boiling, pour 3/5 cup (150ml) Soy milk.
11. Put 1tsp (3g) consomme soup stock.
12. Put a little salt & pepper.
13. Boil 2 min over low heat.
14. When it boils, put yogurt. Stir and mix in the yogurt until well combined. Turn the gas range off.
15. Place the soup in the dish. Add a little parsley to complete the dish.
The sourness of the yogurt matches the soy milk and it’s very tasty.
The beans in the can of mixed beans are cooked, so you don’t have to fry them too much. After frying the ingredients, add only water and simmer for 5 minutes, then add the soy milk. At this time, be sure to simmer on low heat, because the soy milk will separate if you boil it on high heat. Put the yogurt just before the soup is ready. If you overcook the yogurt, please be careful not to lose the flavor of the yogurt.