Cooking time: 10mins
Tuna salad soup is easy to cook and healthy! The protein is the most common ingredient in canned tuna. Canned tuna also contains high quality fats such as DHA and EPA, which are related to the health of the blood and blood vessels and are expected to improve learning ability. This healthy lowcarb and lowcalorie soup is good for weightloss and diet. Let the cooking begin!
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
- 2 Lettuce leaves (2oz)
- 1.5oz (40g) frozen corn
- One canned tuna (2oz, 60g)
- 1 tsp chicken soup stock
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- Cut the lettuce into one-bite pieces.
2. Pour 1 cup of water. Light the pot over middle heat.
3. Once it boils, put corn and canned tuna.
4. Put chicken soup stock and soy sauce.
5. Boil 2 minutes after boiling.
6. Place the lettuce on the plate.
7. Pour the hot soup on top.
This soup is very easy to cook and healthy.
Put all the juices of the canned tuna into the pot to get the good oil contained in the canned tuna. Just pour the hot broth over the lettuce to enjoy the crunchiness of the lettuce. Do not cook the lettuce.