Cooking time: less than 20mins
This time the soup is made with Surimi, also known as seafood sticks. It is grated codfish made to look like crab. It is very high in protein and low in carbohydrates, making it a very good ingredient for weight loss. I combined this SURIMI with egg and spinach. It is a very tasty and healthy soup. Please try it.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 1.5 oz (40g) onion
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2.7oz (80g) surimi
- 2.5oz (70g) frozen spinach
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp Chicken Soup stock
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp starch mixed with 2 tsp water
- Finely chop the onions.
2. Place the pan over low heat. Add the sesame oil. Add the onions and fry until the onions are transparent.
3. Add the SURIMI and frozen spinach and fry well.
4. Add the water, grated garlic, grated ginger, and chicken broth. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. After 3 minutes, add the beaten egg and stir.
6. Finally, turn off the heat and add the starch dissolved in water. Stir quickly, turn up the heat, and when it thickens, it is ready.
7. SURIMI is very delicious.
When dissolving starch in water, it is said that if you add 2 parts water to 1 part starch, there will be no mistakes. If the heat is too strong, the starch will harden quickly, so it is better to stop the heat, stir, and then turn on the heat.
#soup #weightloss #dietsoup #dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan