Cooking time: less than 20mins
Cooking time: less than 20 mins
Hello, everyone. Today’s soup is spicy curry soup. Curry powder generally contains spices such as turmeric, coriander, and cumin. These spices are very good for you. For example, turmeric is said to strengthen liver function, coriander has stomachic properties that aid digestion, and cumin is said to promote digestion and detoxification. Let’s eat a curry soup with lots of vegetables and become healthy both physically and mentally.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
As you cook, the water will evaporate and the soup will become thicker in flavor. If the taste is too strong, add more water to dilute the flavor. The sweetness of the vegetables matches the taste of the spicy curry powder and is delicious.
Subscribe to my new blog feed!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 2.5 oz (70g) sausage
- 2 oz (55g) onion
- 2 oz (55g) carrot
- 2 oz (55g) potato
- 1.5oz (40g) mushroom
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1.5 cup (350ml) water
- 1 tsp consomme soup stock
- a little salt & pepper
- a little radish sprouts
- Prepare the ingredients. First, cut the sausage diagonally into pieces of about 1/2 inch (12 mm). Peel the onions and cut them into 1/8 inch (3 mm) pieces. Carrots contain a lot of nutrition in their skin, so wash them well and do not peel them. Cut the carrots in half and then slice them into pieces of about 1/8 inch (3 mm).
2. The skin of the potatoes contains a lot of nutrients, so wash them well and do not peel them. Slice the potatoes into 1/8 inch (3 mm) pieces. Slice the mushrooms into about 1/8 inch (3 mm) pieces.
3. Heat a frying pan with middle heat and add olive oil. Add the sausage and vegetables and stir-fry until browned. Once the ingredients are cooked, add the curry powder. Saute until the curry powder is fragrant.
4. Add water, consommé soup stock, and a little salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. At this time, 1.5 cups (350ml) of water will evaporate to about 1cup (250ml).If the taste is too weak, boil it a little longer to let the water evaporate. If the taste is too strong, add more water to dilute the flavor.
5. Transfer the soup to a bowl. Finally, place the radish sprouts on top to finish.
#soup #weightloss #dietsoup #dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan