Cooking time: less than 20mins
Uncle K gave me radish. So, I made the radish salad. Cut the radish into thin slices, sprinkle with salt, and set aside for 10 minutes. Squeeze the radish with your hands and drain. The crunchiness of the smoked salmon and radish is very nice. The saltiness of the smoked salmon goes well with the acidity of the lemon olive oil dressing. It’s easy to make and takes about 15 minutes.
Subscribe to our new blog feed!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 2.5 oz (70g) smoked salmon
- 3 oz (100g) radish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2.5 oz (70g) lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- a little salt & pepper
- 1/3 tsp monk fruit sweetener (organic) or sugar
- Peel the radishes. Then cut it in half. Next, slice it thinly, about 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) wide. Once sliced, place in a bowl, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and toss. Wait for 10 minutes.
TIPS: Why salt the radishes? Salt makes the vegetables lose their water content, so they become softer and more flavorful. If you wait 10 to 15 minutes after sprinkling salt, you can squeeze out the water without breaking the flesh.
2. Cut the smoked salmon in half. The length of the side is roughly 2 inches (5cm). Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces by hand.
3. Make the dressing. First, add the lemon juice to the olive oil. Then, add a little salt and pepper. Then, add the monk fruit sweetener. After adding the ingredients, mix well.
TIPS: Monk fruit sweetener (Lakanto) is a safe, natural sweetener with zero calories made from only two natural ingredients.
4. After 10 minutes, squeeze out the water from the radishes with hands. Prepare a plate and spread the lettuce on it. Top with radish, then smoked salmon. Repeat alternately. Finally, pour the dressing over the top.
salad soup diet lowcarb keto obesity nutrition exercise detox overweight health dietsoup.life lose weight chicken weightloss dietsoup soupdiet dietsouplife soupdietprogram soupdietplan lowcarbsoup soupdiet soupdiettoloseweight soupdietrecipes soupdietrecipes loseweightfast dietsoupforweightloss weightlosssouprecipes dietchickensoup diethealthysouprecipes dietsouptoloseweight ketosouprecipes ketosouprecipesforweightloss weightlosssoupdietplan soupdietplanforweightloss chickensoupdietplan