Cooking time: less than 10mins
In the cold season⛄, you want to drink hot soup🍲 to warm up. Today’s soup is a simple soup made with milk🥛🍼. I chose spinach as the vegetable that goes well with milk. Onion🧅 and corn🌽 add a natural sweetness to the soup. The cream cheese🧀 adds depth and richness to the flavor of the soup.
ingredients for 1 serving
- 3.5 oz (100g) sausage
- 1.5 oz (40g) onion
- 2 oz (55g) frozen spinach
- 1.5 oz (40g) frozen corn
- 1 tsp consomme soup stock
- a little salt & pepper
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tsp white wine
- 2/5 cup (50ml) water
- 3/5 cup (150ml) milk
- Cut the sausages into one bite pieces.
2. Mince the onion.
3. Put the chopped sausages and onions. Add the frozen spinach and corn.
4. Put 1 tsp consomme soup stock, a little salt & pepper, 1 tsp grated garlic, 2 tbsp cream cheese, 2 tsp white wine, 2/5 cup (50ml) water, and 3/5 cup (150ml) milk
5. Mix well. Put the lid on.
6, Put the bowl in the microwave. Cook for 6 min.
7. After 6 min, it is done. You can add pepper if you like.
Finely chop the onions. Use frozen spinach corn. If you need more cooking time, microwave for an additional minute or two.
#soup #dietsoup #dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan