Cooking time: less than 20mins
This is a simple soup made by cutting up sausage, Chinese cabbage, and carrots, frying them, and simmering them in soy milk. It takes about 15 minutes or less to make. Soy milk is low-calorie, low-carb, and very healthy. It matches the sweetness of the Chinese cabbage and carrots, and is very tasty.
Subscribe to our new blog!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 3.5 oz (100g) sausage
- 2 oz (55g) carrot
- 3.5 oz (100g) Chinese cabbage
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup (250ml) soy milk
- 1 tsp consomme soup stock
- a little pepper
- Cut the sausage diagonally. The width should be about 1/2 inch (12 mm). First cut the carrots in half lengthwise. Then slice them lengthwise into 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) wide slices. Carrots have a lot of nutrients in their skin, so leave the skin on. Before cutting the carrots, wash them well. Next, use about 3 slices of Chinese cabbage; stack the 3 slices and cut into 1/2 inch (12 mm) wide pieces.
2. Add olive oil to the pan with middle heat. Add the sausage, carrots, and Chinese cabbage. Saute the ingredients about 5 mins. When the oil is absorbed by the Chinese cabbage and carrots and they start to soften a little, it’s OK.
3. Add the soy milk to the pot. Reduce the heat to low. Then, add the consommé soup stock. Heat the soy milk, taking care not to let it boil. If the soy milk boils, it will separate, so be careful. Let it warm up for 5 minutes.
4. , When the soup is warm, it is ready. Transfer the soup to a plate and sprinkle with a little pepper to finish.
salad soup diet lowcarb keto obesity nutrition exercise detox overweight health dietsoup.life lose weight chicken weightloss dietsoup soupdiet dietsouplife soupdietprogram soupdietplan lowcarbsoup soupdiet soupdiettoloseweight soupdietrecipes soupdietrecipes loseweightfast dietsoupforweightloss weightlosssouprecipes dietchickensoup diethealthysouprecipes dietsouptoloseweight ketosouprecipes ketosouprecipesforweightloss weightlosssoupdietplan soupdietplanforweightloss chickensoupdietplan