Cooking time: less than 10mins
I got the fresh pumpkin from my friend👩. So, I decided to make pumpkin soup🥘. Pumpkin is rich in minerals, effective against obesity, lifestyle diseases, eye fatigue, and is an ally of the middle-aged and elderly in boosting immunity against bacterial infections💪. Pumpkin has a warming effect on the body, which makes it a great vegetable for people with cold feet. Drinking it in a warm soup is a great way to keep warm, and it is also effective in recovering strength after an illness. Pumpkin is a very tasty and nutritious vegetable✨. In addition, pumpkin and cream cheese go very well together, so you should try it👍.
Ingredients for 1 serving✨
- 1.7 oz (50g) Cabbage
- 1.7 oz (50g) Onion
- 1.7 oz (50g) Pumpkin
- 3.5 oz (100g) Minced Pork
- 1 tsp Chicken Soup Stock
- A little Salt & Pepper
- 2 tsp White Wine
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Grated Garlic
- 1/5 cup (50ml) Water
- 3/5 cup (150ml) Soy milk (or Milk is OK)
Preparation of ingredients!✨
- Cut the cabbage into one bite pieces.
2. Mince the onion.
3. Slice the pumpkin as one bite pieces.
Put ingredients in the heatproof bowl!✨
1. Put the 3.5 oz (100g) minced pork in the bowl.
2. Put all the vegetables in.
- Put the 1 tsp chicken soup stock, a little salt & pepper, 2 tsp white wine, 1 tbsp cream cheese, 1 tsp grated garlic, 1/5 (50ml) water, and 3/5 cup (150ml) soy milk.
2. Mix well!
3. Wrap the bowl. At this point, wrap loosely to allow a little air to pass through. If you don’t allow some air to pass through, the wrap will stick to the soup when it’s ready.
4. Put in the microwave. Cook for 6 min!
5. After 6 min, it is done!
The point of this soup is to slice the pumpkin into thin slices. By slicing the squash thinly, cooking the squash in the microwave becomes easier. This allows the pumpkin to be tender to the skin and provides you with all the nutrients you need. Also, when wrapping, wrap loosely to prevent sticking, so as to create a hole for air to pass through😉.
#dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan