Cooking time: 15 mins
I went to the supermarket. There is a lot of corn. Corn is in season now. It’s very tasty.
The key to this soup is to use corn cores to make the broth. This allows a lot of phytochemicals to be incorporated into the soup.
The flavor is very rich from the core of the corn. It is very delicious and healthy.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- A stick of corn
- Pork belly 3.5 oz (100g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- A little pepper
- 1.25cup water
How to make soup
1. Put the salt and pepper on pork.
2. Cut the corn into quarters
3. Cut the corn kernels.
4. Place the core of the corn in the pot to get the broth out.
5. Pour 1.25cup water. Light the pot over middle heat.
6. Once it boils, put pork belly and corn. Boil 10 min over low heat.
7. After 10 min, take the corn cores out.
It is very delicious and healthy.