Cooking time: less than 20mins
It’s very windy and cold today. On days like this, I feel like having a bowl of warm miso soup. Today I’d like to make miso soup with king trumpet mushroom and radish. Miso is a fermented food and has a weight loss effect. Choline, an ingredient in miso, helps to improve the function of the liver. In other words, it prevents fat from being stored in the liver. Especially for middle-aged and elderly people who are concerned about fat, this choline is very effective. Please give it a try.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 3 oz (85g) pork belly slices
- 2.5 oz (70g) king trumpet mushroom
- 3.5 oz (100g) radish (Daikon radish)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 tsp fish soup stock
- 1/2 grated ginger
- 1 tsp chopped green onion
- Cut the pork belly slices into one-bite size. Cut the king trumpet mushroom in half. Then slice it.
2. Peel the radishes. Then, cut the radish into quarters. Then slice it. Finely chop the green onions.
3. Heat the pan and add the olive oil. Add the pork and fry. When the pork is done, add the king trumpet mushrooms and radishes.
4. After frying the ingredients, add the water. Then add the fish soup stock and stir. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat, then add the miso to the pot. Then dissolve the miso by stirring.
6. Once the miso has dissolved, add the grated ginger.
7. Pour the miso soup in a bowl. Finally, add the chopped small green onions.
When adding miso, turn off the heat first. If you add miso while the water is boiling, it will easily lose its flavor. When you heat up the soup again, be careful not to let it boil.
#soup #weightloss #dietsoup #dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan