The spice of the curry combined with the sweetness of the pumpkin is so delicious! Also, The flavor of Earl Grey tea adds depth to the soup.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
- 3.5 oz (100g) minced pork
- 7 oz (200g) pumpkin
- 1 tbsp of curry powder
- a tea bag of Earl Grey tea
- 1/2 tbsp of consomme
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
How to Soup
- Place the tea bag. Pour the 400ml hot water.
2. Take the seeds of the pumpkin. Put the seeds into a tea bag for the broth.
3. Cut the pumpkin into bite size pieces. The skin is very hard, so be careful!
4. Light the pot over low heat.
5. Put and brown the 100g minced pork.
6. Once pork is cooked, pour 400ml of Earl Grey tea.
7. Place the tea bag of pumpkin seeds. Place the pumpkin.
8. Put the 3g curry powder and 2g consomme. Boil 15 minutes over low heat.
9. After 15 min, remove the tea bag for the broth. It is done!
The spice of the curry combined with the sweetness of the pumpkin is so delicious!