Cooking time: less than 20mins
Hi everyone. How are you doing? I walk for 30 minutes every day. And I eat soup at least once a day. Today’s soup is grilled vegetables and grilled bacon soup. I cook vegetables and bacon in a frying pan, then add them to the soup and eat. Brussels sprouts, snap peas, cherry tomatoes, king trumpet mushrooms and bacon are a great combination. Brussels sprouts are also famous for being very rich in vitamin C. They have 4 times as much as cabbage, 4.5 times as much as grapefruit, 5 times as much as tangerines, and 1.6 times as much as lemons. It is truly a little vitamin C bomb. Eat lots of vegetables to make your body healthy.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 2 oz (60g) bacon
- 3 oz (85g)brussels sprouts
- 1.7 oz (50g) small tomatoes
- 1.2 oz (35g) king trumpet mushroom
- 1.7 oz (50g) snap peas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1tsp consomme soup stock
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- Slice the bacon into 5 mm pieces.
2. Cut Brussels sprouts in half.
3. Remove the stems from the tomatoes. Wash the tomatoes before removing the stems. If you wash them after removing the stems, the nutrients will flow out. Cut the small tomatoes in half.
4. Cut the king trumpet mushroom into two equal parts. Then slice them.
5. Remove the string from the snap peas.
6. Finely chop the parsley. Use parsley for finishing.
7. Set the pan on fire. Add olive oil to the pan and add the bacon and vegetables. While the ingredients are cooking, bring a second pot of water to a boil.
8. Once the ingredients are browned, prepare a pot of hot water. Add the consommé soup stock. Add the ingredients in the pot.
9. Bring the pot to a boil, then pour the soup into a dish.
10. Finally, add the chopped parsley.
I love bacon!
Wash the tomatoes with water before removing the stems. If you wash the tomatoes after removing the stems, the nutrients will flow out of the area where the stems were removed. This is a good idea so that the nutrients are not wasted. You can also add a little salt and pepper or garlic to taste.
#soup #weightloss #dietsoup #dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan