Cooking time: less than 20mins
Today I made shrimp garlic soup. I added a lot of white wine, which makes the soup very tasty with the slight sourness and sweetness of the wine. It would also be delicious with shellfish or white fish instead of shrimp. Also, adding fresh cream makes it very elegant and palatable. This is a very warming dish for the cold season. Please give it a try.
Ingredients for 1 serving 材料
- 0.2 oz (5g) Parsley
- 1 clove Garlic にんにく
- 0.4 oz (10g) Butter
- 4 oz (110g) Frozen shrimp, thawed
- 0.2 cup (50ml) White Wine
- 0.7 cup (160ml) Water
- 1 tsp (小さじ1) consomme soup stock
- 0.17 (40ml) fresh cream
- A little salt & pepper
- Finely chop the parsley.
2. Slice the 1 clove of garlic.
3. Turn the stove to low heat, add butter, and saute the garlic. Be careful not to burn the garlic. When the garlic becomes fragrant, add the shrimp and stir-fry.
4. After frying the shrimp, add the white wine, water, and consommé and cook for 4 minutes.
5. Cook for 4 minutes, then add the cream, a pinch of salt and pepper, and the parsley.
The shrimp, white wine, cream, and garlic are a perfect match and very tasty.
Be careful not to burn the garlic when you saute it. This time I used frozen shrimp, thawed. If you use regular shrimp, peel the shells and remove the spines. This is a simple soup with only shrimp, but if you don’t have enough, add about 1.5 oz (40 g) of cabbage or onion each. The addition of cabbage and onions will make the soup a full meal.
#soup #dietsoup #dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan