This low-carb, protein-rich soup has lots of chicken meat, tomatoes and powdered cheese in it. And it has lots of vegetables to help you stay in shape. Onion helps to improve blood flow and cabbage helps to regulate the function of the stomach. Please give this healthy soup a try.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 5oz (140g) chicken breast
- 3.5oz (100g) zucchini
- 2oz (60g) onion
- 3.5oz (100g) cabbage
- 1/4 garlic clove
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3/5 (150ml) cup water
- 8.5oz (250g) canned tomatoes
- 1tsp consomme soup stock
- A little salt & pepper
- 2 tsp white wine
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- Cut the chicken breast into one-bite pieces.
2. Slice the zucchini.
3. cut the onion.
4. Cut the cabbage.
5. Slice the garlic.
6. Pour 2 tsp of olive oil. Cook over low heat.
7. Put and brown the garlic slices. Then, add and brown the chicken.
8. When the chicken is cooked, put all vegetables in the pot. Fry well! (Fry around 5min)
9. Pour 3/5 cup water. Boil for 5min.
10. After the ingredients are well boiled, pour 8.5oz (250g) canned tomatoes, 1 tsp consomme soup stock, a little salt & pepper, and 2 tsp white wine. Boil for 5 min.
11. After 5 min, put 2 tbsp grated cheese. Stir well and cook for 1 min. It is done!
12. Finally, place the parsley on the top of the dish.
There is no added sugar in this soup. If you need some sweetness, you can add honey to this soup.
There is no added sugar in this soup to help you succeed in your diet. So if you’re not used to it, you may find the tomatoes to be a little too acidic. So, this soup is mildly flavored by adding powdered cheese to the canned tomato sauce. If you need more sweetness, you can add honey to this soup. And if you want more quantity, you might want to add Miracle Noodles to the mix.