Do you like curry soup? Curry spices are said to promote fat burning. Curry spice is the perfect companion to diet soup. There are also three types of mushrooms in this soup. They are shimeji mushrooms, king oyster mushrooms, and white mushrooms. It’s autumn and mushrooms are becoming more and more delicious. You should try this curry soup.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 3.5oz (100g) chicken thigh
- 2oz (60g) shimeji mushroom
- 2oz (60g) king oyster mushroom
- 2oz (60g) white mushroom
- 1.5oz (40g) onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp chicken soup stock
- a little grated garlic
- a little grated ginger
- a little salt and pepper
- a little pea sprouts
- Cut the chicken thigh into one-bite pieces.
2. Cut the root of the shimeji mushrooms and break them into bite size pieces by hand.
3. Slice the king oyster mushroom.
4. Slice the white mushrooms.
5. Finely chop the onions.
5. Put and brown the chicken.
6. Add and brown the onions.
7. Add and brown all mushrooms.
8. When all the ingredients are fried well, add 1 cup (250ml) water.
9. Then, add all remaining seasonings. They are 2 tsp curry powder, 1 tsp chicken soup stock, a little salt and pepper, a little grated garlic, and a little grated ginger.
10. Boil 10 min.
11. Finally, put a little pea sprouts on the top of the soup. It is done!
Curry spice is so tasty!
Fry the ingredients well before adding the water. This soup may seem a bit spicy to some people. If you want a little sweetness, add a teaspoon or two of honey.
#dietsouplife, #lowcarb, #keto, #ketosoup, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan