Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 2 chicken breast strips
- 5 okra
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 1.25 cup of water
How to cook
1. Use fork to remove the tendon of chicken breast strips
2. Cut the chicken length wise
3. Cut the okra’s stems off. Then, cut it lengthwise
4. To get the broth, place the chicken tendons and okra’s stems into the teabag.
5. Pour the 1.25 cup of water. Light the pot over middle heat.
6. Put the teabag for broth into the pot
7. Once it comes to a boil, add the chicken
8. Put the okra, and boil over low heat for 10 min.
9. When the okra gets soft, it is done.