I think that bacon and potatoes go very well together. And potato skins are full of phytochemicals!
I use potato skins for this soup! It is very healthy and good for my diet.
And the umami of bacon and potato made this soup so delicious!
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 3.5 oz (100g) bacon
- A potato
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1 bouillon cube (4g)
- 1.5 cup of water
How to Cook
1. Cut the bacon into thick slices.
2. Wash the potato skin carefully.
Because I use the potato skin to get the broth out.
3. Peel the potato skin. Remove the potato sprouts with a knife.
4. Place the potato skins into the tea bag
5. Slice the potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
6. Light the pot over medium heat. Put the olive oil.
Put the bacon to brown the surface
7. Pour the 1.5cup water
8. Put the potato skin teabag, potato slices, and a bouillon cube into the pot. Boil for 15min.
9. Take the teabag out. Transfer to the plate.