Cooking time: 10mins
Hi everyone. It’s really hard to stay on a diet, isn’t it? Especially when you come home from work and have to make diet soup, it’s a little hard to get motivated. When that happens, you can be proactive about using frozen vegetables. With the current freezing technology, fresh vegetables are flash frozen, so they retain their nutrition and are perfect for our busy lives. For this soup, I used frozen paprika (bell peppers) and frozen avocado. Served with tofu, it also provides a good amount of protein. Please give it a try.
Subscribe To Our Blog Update!
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 7oz (200g) Soft Tofu
- 1.5oz (40g)
Frozen paprika slices
- 1.8oz (50g)
Frozen avocado slices
- 1 tsp consomme
- A little salt & pepper
How to cook
- Cut the tofu into small pieces. If you can, cut the tofu on your hand. In that way, you can easy to handle soft tofu. Don’t cut your hand! Be careful.
2. Pour 1 cup water. Light the pot over middle heat.
3. Put tofu pieces, paprika and avocado.
4. Put consomme and salt & pepper.
5. Boil for 5 min over low heat after boiling.
Tofu is high in protein and very healthy!
The key to this soup is the use of frozen vegetables and toffees. You can make a quick diet soup. Shortening the time is important to keep your diet going. Sometimes it is easier to cook if you buy fresh vegetables, cut them up and freeze them when you have time on a daily basis. We hope you’ll give it a try.