Cooking time: less than 20 mins
Boil frozen seafood mix with white wine for a few minutes. Then I added fresh avocado and mixed it with mayonnaise and ketchup dressing. I love mayonnaise and ketchup together. The dressing contains grated garlic, which increases the appetite. I can’t stop eating this once I start. It’s very good.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 3.5 oz (100g) frozen seafood mix
- 1 (6 oz: 160g) avocado
- 2 oz (60g) small tomatoes
- 1.5 oz (40g) mixed young green leaves
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 2 tsp white wine
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp grated garlic
- a little salt & pepper
- Boil the water to boil the seafood mix. Once the water is boiling, add the white wine and a pinch of salt to the pot. Then add the seafood mix and boil it quickly for about a minute. As soon as the shrimp and squid change color, remove them. Drain them thoroughly in a colander and let them cool on a plate.
2. Wash the small tomatoes. After that, remove the heads from the small tomatoes. Cut the small tomatoes into quarters.
Point: Be sure to remove the heads after washing the small tomatoes, because if you wash the tomatoes after removing the heads, the nutrition will flow out of the heads.
3. I think you all know how to peel an avocado. For those who don’t, let me explain in detail. First, cut along the largest circumference of the avocado. There is a large seed inside, so run the blade all the way around to hit the seed. Then, grasp each half with both hands and twist it quickly. The halved avocado will have seeds attached to it. Insert the knife into the seeds with great force, and twist quickly. The seeds will come out easily. (See YouTube for details.) If you are not good with a knife, you can use a spoon to remove the seeds. Peel the skin by hand. You can also use a spoon to peel the skin. Once the skin is peeled, cut the avocado into 1/2 inch (1 cm) pieces.
4. Add mayonnaise, grated garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper to the ketchup. Mix well to combine.
5. In a bowl, combine the boiled seafood mix, small tomatoes and avocado. Add the ketchup-mayonnaise dressing you made earlier and mix well.
6. Place the mixed young greens leaves on a plate. Place the avocado-seafood mix with the dressing on top. It is ready to serve.
#diet, #lowcarb, #salad, #keto, #obesity,#nutrition,#exercise,#detox, #overweight, #health, #dietsoup.life, #loseweight, #weightloss, #dietsoup, #soupdiet, #soup, #dietsouplife, #soupdietprogram, #soupdietplan, #lowcarbsoup, #soupdiet, #soupdiettoloseweight, #soupdietrecipes, #soupdietrecipesloseweightfast, #dietsoupforweightloss, #weightlosssouprecipes, #dietchickensoup, #diethealthysouprecipes, #dietsouptoloseweight, #ketosouprecipes, #ketosouprecipesforweightloss, #weightlosssoupdietplan, #soupdietplanforweightloss, #chickensoupdietplan